Channergy began over 20 years ago as a full backoffice system. It was designed for mail order businesses and offered order entry, order import, inventory management, customer relations, purchasing and receiving,
emailing, reports etc. It is a big system and has kept pace with the times.
In 2009 Channergy added a multi channel manager which communicates with Amazon, ebay, Rakuten, Sears, Magento, Shopify, Big Commerce, Volusion and many other ecommerce solutions. It downloads orders, uploads product changes and in several uploads full listings, and uploads shipping confirmations.
Channergy works with third party programs including Quickbooks and other accounting packages, shipping software like UPS Worldship, FedEx Ship Manager, Endicia Pro, Stamps.com and many other systems like credit card processors.
Channergy also includes a full point of sale system that integrates with your channels and manages inventory across all of them.
Channergy is unique. It is a single solution that includes a full backoffice, a multi channel manager, retail POS, support for shipping, drop shipping, accounting and credit card processing and full integration between all
these typically disparate systems.
You can run Channergy locally or we can host it in the cloud for you. Channergy is highly customizable, includes an open SQL compliant database, comes will cool tools like a report writer, script editing tool, html interface and
more. No other system is as comprehensive and flexible as Channergy.
This is what you'll do
- Work with clients in the mail order and retail industries (think Amazon, ebay, webstores & retail)
- Learn from us about this growing, fascinating industry and how to sell them what they need
- Work from home or our offices in downtown Boulder
- Earn 20% on every sale
- Have access to compelling sales materials, in depth documentation and live help
Who we are
- We are not a pyramid, scheme or get rich quick fad
- We are a 20+ year old company with thousands of happy customers and great software
- We work right above the Pearl St. Mall in Boulder and you will meet us before starting
- We are here for you as you learn and sell our solution
NOTE: One year of software sales experience is required.