Developer of WS.WebTV Professional: A complete, unbrandable, online video platform (Video CMS/WebTV/OVP) which installs in the client server. Includes Flash and HTML5 support to achieve the best possible compatibility with PCs and mobile devices. The platform not only allows creating video portal but also, through extensions, it can be turned into a monetization platform (Pay Per View), with user registration (and user-created content), news and events sections, image galleries, and much more. All managed through a very easy to use administration interface.
Since WS.WebTV Pro is intended to be hosted in the client's server, the files are not stored in our server. Clients can use the desired hosting service as long as it meets the minimum requirements. Additionally, clients can use the CDN of their choice for storing/serving the media files.
1. Client must have purchased, at least, a WS.WebTV Professional license.
2. Client must have filled in the Dealer Request Form.
1. The Dealer is authorized to resell WS.WebTV Professional (license, extensions and bundles) to the end users (at the desired price), according to the terms and conditions detailed in the request form. This is necessary because the WS.WebTV license expressly prohibits the reselling of the product if the client has not filled in the Dealer request form, and accepted the corresponding conditions.
2. The Dealer is allowed to offer its value added services (installation, support, design, hosting, CDN, streaming, media production, etc.), along WS.WebTV, to its clients.
3. The Dealer can apply for a special discount over the prices of WS.WebTV license, extensions and bundles.
4. The Dealer applies for a free "Demo" WebTV , with all the extensions enabled, during renewable periods of 90 days.